*** Gift Cards Available ***
Full Day 350
1/2 Day 275
Winter Steelhead 1/2 Day 250
(4 to 5 hours, warmest part of the day)
3rd angler can be added for: 100
Salmon & Steelhead Migration Dates For The Muskegon River
- Peak Salmon starts early October thru mid-November.
- Peak Fall Steelhead October thru December.
- Peak Spring Steelhead March thru mid-June.
- Winter Steelhead mid December thru February.
Trout Fishing / Fly Hatch Dates For The Muskegon River
- Black Stone Flies February thru May.
- Gray Drake hatch mid-May thru June.
- Hexagenia hatch late June thru July.
- Caddis hatch late August thru September.
Points Of Interest
- Full day fishing trips include a shore side lunch.
- 150 deposit required to hold the reservation.
- Cancellations must be made 21 days in advance of the trip.
- Deposits are refunded within a 21 day window prior to the scheduled trip.
- Cancellations due to weather will be rescheduled.
- We reserve the right to cancel any trip due to emergencies.